"Cosmetics Bulgaria Professional" Ltd. with VAT: BG204300125 and address of registration: Varna, 17 Graf Ignatiev Str., collects and processes the personal data of its users as a Personal Data Administrator registered in the Personal Data Protection Commission No.: 427205) since 30.03.2017 and referred to as “Administrator” Cosmetics Bulgaria understands the importance of the confidentiality of your personal data and treats it responsibly.
I. Nature of Cosmetics Bulgaria's Newsletter.
1. Cosmetics Bulgaria's newsletter is issued electronically and distributed via email.
2. Cosmetics Bulgaria's newsletter is issued between 1-3 times a month.
3. Cosmetics Bulgaria's newsletter contains current deals and discounts, information about new arrivals, discount codes, promotional vouchers, or information on our latest blog posts, beauty tips and advice. Occassionally we send season's greetings, events we will take part in, important news about our company or team structures, important information about major changes to the way your orders will be processed (around holidays, extreme weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances).
4. Cosmetics Bulgaria's newsletter will never contain information not related to beauty, our wesite and services, the products available on our website or other unrelated content. We will never under no circumstances send you spam, or messages that include nudity, violence, hate speech, sexually inappropriate images or texts or other kinds of offensive or repetitive content. At Cosmetics Bulgaria we esteem highly the positive tone and images and would like to bring good news to your mailbox, so that our newsletters bring you joy and help you find the best products for you at the best cost around.
5. Cosmetics Bulgaria's newsletters will never ask you to reveal your identity, contact details, address, your social media profiles, any passwords, bank account details and other personal and sensitive data. Our newsletters have a merely informative and entertaining character and we will never ask of you to engage with them in any way that will put your personal information in danger.
1. In order to receive our newsletters, you will have to affirmatively agree to have your email address added to our mailing list and you voluntarily provide us a an email address where you would like to receive our newsletter. You wil not be added to our mailing list if you have not filled the form below:
2. You can subscribe to Cosmetics Bulgaria's newsletter when you register as a user on our website, when you complete your order with us, or by using the form at the footer of our website anytime you decide you would like to receive news from us.
3. Cosmetics Bulgaria, as mentioned above, is a Personal Data Administrator registered in the Personal Data Protection Commission No.: 427205) since 30.03.2017. We will never sell or giveaway our mailing list (your email and personal information) to third parties.
1. You can, at any point in time, change your mind and remove your email address from our mailing list using the following methods:
Black Friday is not near, it’s practically here and for a sixth year in a row, we at Cosmetics Bulgaria, will have a massive sale! Here is a lit
Let’s talk about the texture of our best-selling Dr. Derm sunscreen with UVA + UVB protection and SPF 50! It is a common misconception that all